1. Use highest quality ductile Iron 80000 PSI for minimum bending.
2. The enclosed lead screw and sliding surface are harden and ground.
3. Highest clamping power. It's very accurate and durable.
4. This Vise is so designed that the horizontal force generated by tightening the handle pushes the semi-sphere within the movable jaw and thus thrusts the movable jaw downward. The workplace does not move up, even if it is held at the top of the jaw plates.
5. Four setting positions of the jaw plates are available, widening the jaw plates opening.
Model - 15979
Jaw Width - 3.15" / 80 mm
Jaw Opening 2.95" / 75mm
Jaw Height - 0.94" / 24mm
Base Height - 1.82" / 46mm
Weight - 36lbs / 17kg
Premium quality swiveling Milling Vises features perfectly aligned precision gowned jaws
Acme screws and easy to read 0-360deg scales
Trust your best work with these quality milling vises
Made from the highest quality ductile Iron 80000 PSI for minimum bending
Designed so horizontal force pushed the jaws downward, keeping your piece in the right spot